When referring to Rightsize (Rightsize Technology Group Pty Ltd) trademarks and the names of our services, solutions or products, promotional materials, advertising, websites, and other collateral, follow the Rightsize Trademark & Brand Guidelines.
These guidelines set the basic rules for using Rightsize trademarks, product, and service names.
To the extent a name or logo does not appear on the list below, this does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Rightsize or its subsidiaries has established in any of its product, feature, or service names, or logos.
If you have a question that falls outside the scope of the guidelines and information provided on this website, please consult your legal counsel. If you have a trademark question about an existing agreement or other business dealings with Rightsize, please contact us here.
Rightsize Trademark and Brand Guidelines
When referring to Rightsize trademarks follow these Rightsize Trademark and Brand Guidelines.
You may use Rightsize trademarks in text solely to refer to and/or link to Rightsize’s products and services and in accordance with the terms of these Guidelines.
You may not:
- use Rightsize logos, logotypes, icons, trade dress or other elements of Rightsize websites or materials unless specifically permitted under these Guidelines or other applicable guidelines;
- use the trademarks in the name of your business, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering
- use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name;
- use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.);
- do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement or approval by the Rightsize Technology Group of your products or services;
- alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan;
- use the trademarks in any way that is contrary to these Guidelines and/or the Publications, Seminars, and Conferences Guidelines.
Social Media Guidelines
The name of your social media account, any and all pages or communities, cannot begin with a Rightsize trademark. In addition, Rightsize logos cannot be used in a way that might suggest affiliation with Rightsize, including, but not limited to, the account, profile, or header images. The only exceptions to these requirements are if (1) you’ve secured permission from Rightsize through a license or equivalent (though such licenses are not generally available in this context); or (2) you’re using a Rightsize trademark (not including logos) to describe the purpose of your account, page, or community provided that:
- you are not suggesting affiliation with or endorsement by Rightsize; and,
- your account does not use the name or likeness of any prominent individuals within Rightsize.
Specific Brand Guidelines
In addition to the above, specific Brand Guidelines exist for certain Rightsize offerings. For brands not listed please contact us here.
For More Information
If your proposed use falls outside of these Guidelines or the Brand specific guidelines linked to above, the use is not permitted unless you seek approval from an appropriate contact within Rightsize.
If you have a question, please consult your legal counsel or your Rightsize business contact us here.